1. If I can only vote once, does this mean I cannot submit a vote for each Award Category?
No. Your IP Address is logged for each Category, therefore only multiple entries for the same Category will be removed. You are able to submit 1 Vote for each Category using the same IP Address and these votes will not be deleted.
2. What if I want to vote for the Best Airport, Best Domestic, Best Transit Airport etc using the same IP Address, these are all in the same Category?
Where there are separate Awards Categories within a main Category the same policy applies. You are able to submit 1 Vote for each Category using the same IP Address and these votes will not be deleted.
3. Do Airports pay to be included within the Survey?
No. The survey is commissioned, managed and funded by Skytrax. There is no cost for any airport to be included, and all airport nominations and availability to vote for an individual airport is the sole choice of the survey user. Skytrax developed the reputation of the survey by strictly adhering to a policy of no entrance fee, subscriptions, or any type of payment from an airport.
4. Are Airports allowed to encourage Passengers to vote?
Yes, but this is monitored to maintain a strict basis that airports do not offer their customers any enticement or incentive to vote in the survey. Airports are free to encourage customers to complete the survey, and many do so every year.
5. Will Airports who ask Customers to vote receive an unfair advantage?
No, because all Airports all allowed to do this, it is left entirely to an individual Airport's choice and there is no prerogative either way.
||© 2020 Copyright Skytrax. All rights reserved.